Robert DeBry


CALL OR TEXT NOW: (801) 888-8888

Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry

What Should I do if I’m in a Bike and Car Accident?

If you’ve been in a bike and car crash in Utah, your health and safety are a top priority. After you seek the required medical attention, there are a few additional steps to take. In Utah, cyclists and motorists have the same responsibilities and rights on the road. Contacting a Utah injury lawyer will help you understand how those rights and responsibilities apply to you and your case. At Robert J. DeBry & Associates, we have years of experience investigating motor vehicle accidents. 

Contact Police and Wait For Their Arrival

If two parties are involved in an accident, both parties are legally required to wait on the scene for authorities to arrive. Avoid negotiating directly with the driver of the vehicle. Instead, wait for the police and make sure they take your full report and document all evidence. While you wait, remember to exchange information (license plate, name, phone number, etc.) with the driver. If possible, it’s best to record this exchange on video.

Document Everything

Having evidence from the accident is vital to your injury case. Take photos and videos of the scene and document the date and time. You’ll also want to record any injuries, damages, street names, weather conditions, what you saw, heard, and felt. 

Work With A Utah Injury Lawyer

At Robert J. DeBry & Associates, we encourage you to contact a Utah injury lawyer before making statements to an insurance company. At Robert J. DeBry & Associates, we are willing to go head-to-head with insurance companies, so you get the settlement you deserve.

Being involved in a bike and car accident is traumatic. Take some of the worries off never to your plate and contact us at Robert J. DeBry & Associates for a free consultation today.

About the Author:

Leave A Comment