Robert DeBry


CALL OR TEXT NOW: (801) 888-8888

Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry

Why You Need a Bike Accident Lawyer

Bike accidents can impact different areas of the victim’s life. For example, according to 2019 data, motorcycle crashes in the United States led to approximately 5,014 deaths. If you suffer injuries in an accident due to another driver’s negligence, you can demand compensation for the damage and losses.

 Unfortunately, not all drivers can accept responsibility, and you need to work with a Utah injury lawyer to fight for your rights. At Robert J. Debry & Associates, we understand how it can be challenging to deal with insurance companies while seeking medication. 

Proving Negligence

Before you can get compensated after the motorcycle accident, you’ll need to prove the other driver was at fault. While this may seem simple, it can be challenging for an inexperienced person. Remember that insurance companies are looking to profit and put up a solid defense to challenge your claim. For example, they may try to blame you because they don’t want to pay fair compensation. 

If you don’t want a stressful experience with your case, you want to work with experienced attorneys at Robert J. Debry & Associates. A qualified Utah injury lawyer can prove the negligence of the at-fault party by collecting and evaluating the available evidence, including:

  • Medical reports
  • Videos and pictures
  • Eyewitness testimony
  • Accident report

Filing a Personal Injury Claim

Working with a Utah injury lawyer will ensure the judges won’t throw your case out because of technicalities. For example, the Utah statutes of limitations require accident victims to file a lawsuit within four years from the date of accident occurrence. Failure to do this means the defendant has no reason for negotiations. 

While working with reliable attorneys at Robert J. DeBry & Associates we’ll gather evidence to build a strong case and help you receive the financial compensation you deserve. Call +1(801) 699-9999 to get in touch with Robert J. DeBry & Associates. 

About the Author:

Leave A Comment