Safety is the first thing road users observe before taking a road trip. However, car safety technologies vary depending on the car models and manufacturers. That’s the reason National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) sets safety laws to protect road users. But in case of unfortunate moments, car accident lawyers can help any accident victim claim compensation.
Considering safety as the top priority, here are the safest car models of 2022.
Top Safest Cars to Drive in 2022
Robert J. DeBry & Associates’ car accident lawyers recommend the following cars for safety:
- 2022 Nissan Maxima – the vehicle has safety features like forward collision warning and automatic braking. It also has pedestrian detection, traffic sign recognition, lane departure warning, driver attention monitoring, and blind spot monitoring.
- 2022 Genesis G80 – the car has features like forward collision warning and automatic emergency braking. It also has features like pedestrian/cyclist detection, highway driving assist, speed limit recognition, and driver attention monitoring.
- 2022 Toyota Camry – 2022 Toyota Camry has advanced features like forward collision warning and automatic emergency braking. Additionally, it has features like pedestrian detection, lane departure warning, traffic sign recognition, and reverse automatic emergency braking.
- 2022 Mazda3 – the vehicle has features like lane keep assist, lane departure warning, forward automatic emergency braking, adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, and adaptive headlights.
- 2022 Honda Accord – the car has safety features like forward collision warning and automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning with lane keep assist, and driver drowsiness monitoring. Also, the car has adaptive cruise control with road sign detection, front and rear parking sensors, and blind spot monitoring.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) also reviews other safe cars to drive in 2022.