Robert DeBry


CALL OR TEXT NOW: (801) 888-8888

Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry

4 Circumstances You Would Need a Personal Injury Attorney

After you suffer a severe accident, a lot of questions may be floating around in your mind.

  • When can I get back to work?
  • How do I get paid while I’m unable to work?
  • How will I pay for more medical treatment?

One other important question you should also be asking: Do I need a personal injury attorney?

The best advice is to consult with a personal injury attorney after a severe accident as soon as you can. The more quickly you connect, the more efficiently a personal injury lawyer can evaluate – and resolve – your case.

  1. If an Injury Requires Hospitalization

Suppose an auto wreck, workplace injury, or other accident is serious enough that you need to be taken immediately to the emergency room or require hospitalization. In that case, you should talk to a personal injury attorney. Medical care can be costly, especially if you need extended care.

  1. If an Injury May Have Lasting Effects

If your doctor thinks you may need long-term care or an injury will change your lifestyle, you may have an actionable case. If you face any of these situations listed below, it’s time for a consultation:

  • Unable to return to work
  • Loss of income
  • Long-term medical care
  • Inability to participate in activities you could before an accident.
  1. The Insurance Company Is Delaying, Denying, or Low-Balling

Insurance companies will try many tactics to avoid having to compensate victims fairly. Whether it’s medical claims, compensation for your suffering, or even accepting liability, they’ll often delay, deny, or make a settlement offer that’s well below what’s right.

Before accepting an offer, talk to a personal injury attorney.

  1. You Suffer Emotional Trauma or Pain and Suffering

Many serious injuries have wounds that go beyond what is physically repairable. If you’re injured and suffer emotional trauma, you may be able to seek compensation for your pain and suffering.

A Personal Injury Attorney Can Help

Robert J. Debry & Associates’ law firm has more than 250 combined years of injury law practice. If you need a personal injury attorney, consult the injury law experts at RJD & Associates today.

About the Author:

Leave A Comment