Where Do Car Accidents Happen the Most? - Robert J. Debry

Spanish

Where Do Car Accidents Happen the Most?

For people in the United States, from the East Coast to Provo, Utah, we tend to think of busy roads and intersections as the places where we are most likely to get into an auto accident.

However, data from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration tells another story. According to the data, only 15 percent of fatal car accidents occur near intersections — the other 85 percent occur on the open road. On the flip side, the vast majority of nonfatal car accidents occur within 25 miles of home.

If you’re looking to avoid an auto accident and a call to your lawyer, always practice safe driving techniques — no matter where you’re driving. It could just save you your life.

car-accidents-location

By |2016-06-29T12:35:08-06:00June 29th, 2016|auto accident|Comments Off on Where Do Car Accidents Happen the Most?

About the Author: