Robert DeBry


CALL OR TEXT NOW: (801) 888-8888

Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry Robert DeBry

Can I Get Compensation for a Food Service Industry Injury?

A Personal Injury Attorney Can Help You

If you work in the foodservice industry, one issue that you probably have thought about is getting injured on the job. For many foodservice industry workers, getting the benefits and compensation they deserve can be challenging without the right personal injury attorney representing them. Robert J. DeBry and Associates is a specialized team of attorneys working for fair compensation for all injured employees.

Common Challenges

Food service-related injuries are often severe and can leave an injured person with a long road to recovery. Additionally, many foodservice employees are compensated at a lower rate than other industry jobs, so determining an appropriate hourly wage compensation figure can be tricky.

Common Risks

More than many industries, the foodservice industry has several potential hazards that workers face every time they are at work. These risks include, but are not limited to:

  • Slipping and falling in kitchens or while delivering food
  • Cutting hands, fingers, etc. with knives, box cutters, slicers, etc.
  • Cutting hands and fingers on broken glassware
  • Back strain from lifting boxes and trays full of food or food and dishes
  • Burns

Your Rights

Even though the wages of many foodservice employees are less than many industries, the costs in healthcare, rehabilitation, and lost wages are the same. However, food service industry employees have the same rights as any other injured employee, regardless of their wages.

This includes receiving compensation for lost wages and time as well as having basic healthcare and rehabilitation costs covered if the injury or illness experienced is due to negligence. The standard for proving negligence is the same, regardless of how an employee was injured or what their employment was at the time.

Too many food service employees suffer when injured or made ill on the job because they do not know their rights for just compensation.

Seek the Help of A Personal Injury Attorney

If you were injured on the job, a personal injury attorney at Robert J. Debry & Associates can help you get the compensation you are entitled to receive. Call for a free consultation today.

By |2021-05-06T11:16:10-07:00May 11th, 2021|personal injury attorney|0 Comments

About the Author:

Leave A Comment