Each year, approximately 1.3 million people lose their lives to road traffic crashes. The US National Highway Traffic Safety Administration(NHTSA) reported that approximately 42,915 people died in traffic fatalities in 2021, a 10.5 percent increase compared to 2020 fatalities.
But since crashes occur in seconds, contacting a professional car accident lawyer may help you with the aftermath of an accident. If you are in need of a car accident lawyer, an attorney from Robert J. Debry & Associates is available to speak with you 24/7 at no cost.
5 Top Rated Safest Cars
- 2020 Audi A6: 2020 Audi A6 features numerous safety technologies that automatically brake, warn the driver, and initiate preventative steering to prevent a collision. Furthermore, its sophisticated headlight technology and features can prevent crashes if the driver suffers a medical emergency or makes a wrong turn.
- 2020 LEXUS ES: 2020 Lexus ES is the safest car based on NHTSA and IIHS ratings. It has a sophisticated suite of driver assistance systems such as lane departure warning, pedestrian and cyclist detection, adaptive cruise control, etc.
- 2020 Genesis G80: 2020 Genesis G80 has standard safety features such as automatic emergency braking, pedestrian detection, blindspot monitoring, and collision and lane departure warning.
- 2020 Mazda Mazda3. 2020 Mazda3 is rated for its i-ActiveSense suite of driving aids. It features adaptive cruise control, blind spot monitoring, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning, driver attention alert, etc.
- 2020 Subaru legacy. This mid-size Sedan has been a crash-test rockstar for years and comes with standard safety technologies, including camera-based driving aids, making it an exceptionally safe car.
What Should You Do If You’re Involved In a Car Accident?
Contact legal professionals at Robert J. Debry & Associates for the best legal representation. Our experienced case managers and truck accident and car accident wrongful death lawyers will offer legal guidance.