WHAT IS A DOG BITE LAWYER?
While dogs are generally harmless, there are instances in which property damage and injuries may arise due to a canine’s aggressive behavior. In these situations, you’ll need a dog bite lawyer familiar with dog bite laws in order to guide you through valuable information such as the legality of your claim, the potential extent of your liability, what defenses can be utilized and of course the monetary compensation possible for your injuries, medical bills, and other damages.
If you or a loved one was at the receiving end of a dog bite, Robert J. DeBry & Associates wants to be there for you. Contact us at 801-699-9999 or fill out our free form to find out how we can help you get the compensation you deserve to pay for your expensive injury-related costs.
You may be wondering, “Do I need a lawyer for this?” Know that a dog bite is nothing to take lightly. Some dog bites or attacks can result in serious injuries and complications, including mental and emotional stress, severe bleeding, infection, nerve damage and even death.
At Robert J. DeBry & Associates, our personal injury attorneys want to help you and your loved ones get the compensation that you need. Dog bites can usually result in medical and other bills and if the dog bite was caused because of the negligence of the owner, then these costs should be covered. And not by you.
Additionally, if you’re seeking representation from a personal injury law firm you are not just protecting yourself. You are also protecting others who may also become victim to this aggressive behavior.
OUR LAW OFFICE CAN HELP
Our personal injury attorneys understand injury compensation Utah laws. We can help you:
- Investigate. If the dog has bitten or shown aggressive behavior before, it may be proof that the owner was negligent, making a reasonable case for a personal injury Utah lawsuit.
- Calculate. Costs associated with a dog attack can go beyond medical. They may include lost wages, disability or, in the worse cases, funeral expenses. We can help you get an accurate estimate so that you have enough to cover these.
- Negotiate. Insurance companies can be tricky when it comes to injury compensation Utah laws, but our personal injury attorneys are not afraid to defend your rights and get you the settlement you deserve.
Don’t take on your dog bite case alone. Let one of Utah’s best personal injury law firms handle the negotiations so that you can focus on recovery.
Get An Injury Attorney On Your Side
Robert DeBry & Associates is known for having some of the best injury lawyers as far as experience and sincerity goes. Our personal injury attorneys have over 200 years of combined experience handling cases like yours. We take those cases seriously and the team effort we put into getting victims their compensation is one of the things that sets us apart from other personal injury firms. We know the ins and outs of personal injury Utah laws and we are confident that we help get that compensation check in your hand.
By hiring an injury lawyer from Robert DeBry & Associates, you can depend on having personal support, dedication to your case, and open communication. We know that these qualities are vital to success for any case, especially to a personal injury lawsuit.
We Can Help You With Injury Compensation Utah Laws
One of the most difficult challenges posed by dog bites and other accident and injury situations is that they can abruptly and even tragically interrupt your already busy day-to-day life. Our personal injury attorneys know that you have important obligations elsewhere and so we want to help lift the burden of filing a lawsuit so that you can focus on healing and moving forward.
By hiring an injury lawyer, you can trust that:
- You will have complete confidentiality. One of the concerns some may have hiring injury or wrongful death attorneys is the private information they might have to share. You can trust that personal injury attorneys Utah laws are strict when it comes to confidentiality. The information that you share to help build your case is more than safe with us.
- You can save money. Another common worry most have about hiring an injury attorney is the expenses. After all, you’re already facing expenses from your injury. It might seem like a better idea to represent yourself and save your wallet. However, keep in mind that having an personal injury attorney on your side may help you earn a higher compensation in the long run.
- You can know your options. The best personal injury lawyer will be savvy to personal injury suit Utah laws and will know what strategies and tactics can best help your case. Additionally, they can reach out to other qualified professionals to get you more information.
So if you are still wondering, “Do I need an attorney?”, trust that the accident and injury lawyers at Robert J. DeBry & Associates will put up a strong fight to make it worth your time and money to get you the settlement you need. With years of experience and a support staff of over 50 legal professionals who focus on car accident law, wrongful death, slip and fall and other personal injury claims, we’ve helped countless Utahans move forward with their lives. Contact us today with your questions.