Robert J. DeBry Scholarship
At Robert J. Debry, our Utah incident lawyers value education and serving the community. In an effort to alleviate some of this financial stress, we are pleased to be offering $2,500 scholarships to individuals who are currently attending or will be attending college.
With a commitment to higher education, the staff at Robert J. Debry & Associates have decided to offer an ongoing scholarship to help alleviate the rising costs of education.
Robert J. Debry & Associates will be awarding the scholarship once per semester for both the Spring and Fall semesters, every year, with the following deadlines for submission:
Fall Semester: August15th
Spring Semester: December 15th
Write a 350-500 word essay about one of the following topics:
- Car accidents caused by distracted driving from smart phones, navigation, etc.
- Car accidents related to drowsy driving
- Motorcycle accidents related to distracted drivers or limited visibility
- Workplace accidents and what can be done to avoid them and improve safety
- Defective drug injuries, why they happen and what can be done to avoid them
- The dangers cyclists face on the roadways and how drivers can improve awareness
- Wrongful deaths related to fire arms
- How drivers can help avoid accidents with pedestrians and what pedestrians can do to be safe
- Accidents caused by driving under the influence, how we can teach young adults to avoid them
- How can we improve our roadways to make them safer and reduce accidents
- Crosswalk safety for pedestrians, especially children, and how to avoid accidents
All currently enrolled college students in the United States are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
$2500 is offered per semester.
Scholarship Terms and Conditions:
By submitting your essay, you afford all rights of ownership of your essay to Robert J. Debry & Associates, regardless if you are selected as the scholarship recipient or not. We reserve all publishing rights of the aforementioned essay. We will only use your contact information to for awarding the scholarship and will not share your information with any 3rd parties.