If you’ve been harmed by a healthcare professional’s negligence, you may have a medical malpractice claim on your hands. Our medical malpractice lawyers have experience with victims who are in pain and unable to work. We want to get you the compensation to pay for medical treatments and revision surgeries. Call us at 801-699-9999 or fill out a free initial consultation form.
There’s nothing quite as frustrating as a healthcare professional’s negligence causing you additional harm. At Robert J. DeBry & Associates, we understand. We want to help you get the compensation you deserve and we’re confident that we have the best injury lawyers for the job.
With over 200 years of combined experience handling injury compensation Utah laws, our personal injury lawyers know what strategies and options are available to you in getting the settlement you need. That way, you and your loved ones can focus on recovering and moving forward with your life.
When it comes to accident and injury situations like medical malpractice, hiring an injury attorney could mean not only protecting yourself, but also others who could become subject to the same pain you’re experiencing.
ARE YOU A VICTIM OF MEDICAL MALPRACTICE?
This might be a hard call to make. You may still be wondering, “Do I need a lawyer?”. Here’s how to know if you are a victim of a medical malpractice:
- Did your condition get worse while you being cared for?
- Did your doctor fail to consider pre-existing conditions or prescription medications?
- Did your doctor misdiagnose a serious condition?
- Did you get released from the hospital too soon?
- Was there a delay in your treatments?
If you have experienced any one of these accident and injury situations, you can make a stand for your compensation by seeking help from a personal injury law firm. Our Utah accident lawyers are known for their compassionate and aggressive defense. We know our way around personal injury Utah laws and we know how to give personal support throughout the entire process of obtaining your compensation.
OUR LAW OFFICE CAN HELP
One of the most important parts of coming back from a medical malpractice is your own physical healing. You shouldn’t have to worry about filling out legal forms with insurance companies. Leave it to our personal injury attorneys to carry some of the load so that you can have a better recovery period. Here are some of the things that you can expect from our Utah accident attorneys:
- Professional expertise. Our personal injury lawyers have dealt with cases like yours. We know the common pitfalls to avoid as well as opportunities and strategies to help your case succeed.
- Accurate compensation. Medical malpractice can result in a lot of expenses beyond medical itself. Hiring an injury lawyer can ensure that you get coverage for other costs, such as missed wages or pain and suffering.
- Peace of mind. There is a lot of paperwork and other details to keep track of when filing for a personal injury lawsuit. An injury attorney can make sure that all of the official things are taken care of, not only accurately but in a timely manner.
Personal injury firms like Robert J. DeBry & Associates care about you. We want you to be represented well, especially in cases where the malpractice has led to permanent damage and missed opportunities.
Why We Are The Best Medical Malpractice Lawyers For Your Case
At Robert J. DeBry & Associates, we work hard to make sure every case we take on gets the attention it deserves. We have over 50 legal professionals and personal injury attorneys ready to build your case and we work as a team so that it doesn’t fall through the cracks.
Don’t think that in order to win a legal claim, you must give up personal support in order to have a professional experience. Good accident lawyers will not only support your case, they will support you as well.
That’s what our personal injury attorneys here are known for. We will keep an open communication with you throughout the entire process. Additionally, we work on a contingency fee basis. That means that if you don’t win your case, we don’t send you a bill.
So don’t settle for just any personal injury law firm. Look for an accident lawyer that will take your lawsuit seriously and will keep your best interest in mind. Choose Robert J. DeBry & Associates as your personal injury Utah case.
We Want to Help
If you’ve been through a medical practice, you shouldn’t have to worry about filling out legal forms and dealing with insurance companies. Leave it to us to get you the maximum amount of compensation for your claim. No matter the personal injury, car accident, slip and fall or medical malpractice we are here to help you.